Friday, April 15, 2016

Spider webVeil

Hey everyone! A new challenge is starting at Left of Center today! The theme is spiders or you can always go left of center!  Our wonderful sponsor today is A Day for Daisies Sami Stamps
! I have made an index card to share with you! This is my first attempt at one.  It was so much fun.  I used chalks for the background and some stamps using distress ink.  I used metallic chalk around the image.  Boy, were my hands messy when I finished this project.  I really hope you like it!




Hugs,


Erin


 

5 comments:

  1. I really like this! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you again soon!
    Hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, spiders on your head...scarrrrey...sentiment fits. Love the image and monochrome color of your card. Thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - very striking.

    Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grungy, inky goodness of this project! The mix of colors on the background is fabulous!

    Thank you for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for our Girls, Ladies, Women challenge.

    ReplyDelete