Friday, June 12, 2015

Snowman CPR

Time for some more slinky inspiration! I know it is Christmas time yet but I HAVE to start my cards early or I never get them done in time! Do you have that problem too? What better way to get them done than to start early?

Here is my inspiration using Snowman CPR

Colored with copics! I added some La la land dies that are new to my stash! I used some chunky white embossing powder to make it look like she is surrounded by snow! The paper and gems are from my stash! I used a glitter gel pen to give the suits some sparkle that just doesn't photograph well! Card layout inspired by the sketch at Sketch saturday


Head on over to see some other Slinky/Spunky creations!

Hugs

Erin

Entering in
Sketch saturday

1 comment:

  1. OOOH pretty! I am way behind in my Christmas card too for the first time in 3 years (I think I only have about 4 made). This is wonderful and I'm so glad you joined us at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete