Sunday, February 1, 2015

Vaguely Goth

A new challenge is starting at Glitter and Sparkle today! Come play with us! Our theme this week is ATG .  Our sponsors are:


 Pattie's Creations 2 images from store
 Crafty Sentiments  3 images from store ,
 Ike's Art 3 images from store





I used this awesome image from Ikes art! Colored with copics. All the papers are from my stash. I added some flowers and 3d chipboard stickers ! Card layout inspired by a sketch at Tuesday morning sketches!



We would love to have you link up your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin


entering in
tuesday morning sketches

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the flowers!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoWza !!! That is amazing and such awesome colouring :-D Thank you for using one of my images for this marvelous creation :-D

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete