Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sleepytime Danni - Lacy Sunshine Creative Team

Hi everyone! Erin here to post my first creation as a member of the Lacy Sunshine Creative team! I am so pleased to be a part of this wonderful team and working with the amazing images!

I have used the adorable Sleepytime Danni image from the Stitched collection to make this baby boy card! I used my promarkers for this one as I just love this shade of green! Some Wild Orchid Craft flowers were dug out of my stash to match! Card layout inspired by the sketch at  Cheerful Sketches!

Dragon colored with promarkers - forest green, bright green, lime green, true blue, sky blue


I really hope you like my first creation as part of the creative team!


Hugs,


Erin


Entering in the following challenges

Cheerful sketches

No comments:

Post a Comment