Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pink panda

A new challenge is starting at Clear it Out Challenge Blog today! Come play with us!

Sponsor: Oddball Art
Theme: pink
Stash:pink

My DT card:


 Colored with copics.  The paper is from my stash. I added flowers, hearts and ribbon! Card layout inspired by the sketch at Sketch Saturday! I can't remember where I got this digi from! Can anyone help me? I didn't label it properly! 


We would love to have you link up your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin


entering in
sketch saturday

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous Valentine's card Erin. Love all your patterned papers, but sorry I don't know the digi! Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of Valentine's love on this cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete