Sunday, November 30, 2014

Add snow @ GnS


A new challenge is starting at Glitter and Sparkle today! Come play with us! Our theme this week is Add some snow .  Our sponsors are:

Crafty Sentiments 3 images

QKR Stampede  5 images

Stamping Boutique 3 images or 4 if stamping boutique image used.

Eureka 5 images

Sentimental Susan 5 images
My DT project:




I used this awesome image from Eureka! Colored with copics. All the papers are from my stash. I added some ribbon, a slider and a sticker snowflake! I used a snow writer to make snow around the puppy! A glitter pen was used on the hat and stocking! Card layout inspired by the sketch at Tuesday morning sketches!




We would love to have you link up your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin


Entering in the following challenges
tuesday morning sketches

No comments:

Post a Comment