Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pumpkins -OMC


Hi all.    It's time for the midway post at Open-Minded Crafting !  Our challenge this week is Pumpkins.

Sponsors:  Please go visit our sponsors and thank them for their generosity, we couldn't offer up such amazing prizes without them!



Bugaboo Digital Stamps:


Oak Pond Creations


Sentimental Susan 





My DT card:






I used this adorable image from Robyn's Fetish.  Colored with copics. All the paper is from my stash. I added some enamel dots and a pumpkin button. The sentiment is from Create with TLC!

We would love to have you link up your creations with us this challenge.  Head on over to check out other amazing DT work!


Hugs,

Erin

1 comment:

  1. This is really great Erin! I love the DP, the pumpkin button and the layout! And that image is just cute!!!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.

    ReplyDelete