Monday, September 29, 2014

Dark Abby

Hey all! Awhile back I won a challenge that allowed me to participate in a contest over at Scrapping4funchallenges The challenge is this sketch.



My project

I am not a person who does scrapbooks so I made a card following the layout as closely as possible. I think it turned out quite nice. This image, Dark Abby,  is from Simply Betty Stamps. Colored with copics. All the papers are from my stash and have been distressed.  I added four cute spider buttons. The sentiment is a 3D sticker.

Head on over to the blog and vote on your favorite project to win the grand prize!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges
paper pretties - halloween
the sisterhood of crafters - layers

3 comments:

  1. Hi Erin, love what you did with the sketch. Great job.
    Love your card.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Good Luck
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and design Erin! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOTS OF LAYERS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is classy for a Halloween layout! I don't like spiders, but they are great on your project. Amazing coloring on the image. Good Luck from Scrapping 4 Fun!
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete