Friday, August 1, 2014

Sandwhich betty

Hi all! I wanted to share my card that I made for Corinne as part of the Summerween Swap! I hope you like her! Featuring Sandwhich BEtty
Colored with promarkers. I used paper from my stash.  Papers were distressed with a tim holtz tool. I added a pumpkin button, skull washi tape, a fence die cut and some spider punches with googly eyes! I had so much fun making her! I hope Corinne enjoyed this card!

Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges
the crazy challenge - dies/pucnhes
love to create - summer
die cutting divas -atg
inky impressions - atg
the sisterhood of crafters - dies/punches
4 crafty chicks - atg
milk coffee challenge - dies punches


10 comments:

  1. and your card is even more beautiful in person...
    Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOHHH My! I love this! Now I'm getting excited for Halloween. Love that die that you used.

    Thank you for playing along with our Dies & Punches challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters. I hope to see more of your creations in our future challenges. Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol ... love the googlie eyed spider! What a fun and great creation Erin! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, danke für ihren kommentar, aber sie machen sooooooooo schöne karten, ich bin ganz begeistert
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment and the fun image you colored. Simply fun inspiration. Thank you for sharing your awesome creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge!!

    Tamie 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Summerween card. Love the spiders.
    Thanks for joining our Summer Lovin' Challenge at Love to Create.

    Kitty
    LTC
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card
    Thanks for joining in this week at Inky impressions challenge.
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! Halloween/Summer combined looks good Erin! Thank you for joining our "Summer Lovin" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab! Thanks for joining in the Milkcoffee challenge, Lou DT x

    ReplyDelete