Sunday, August 17, 2014

Hush little bunny

A new challenge is starting at Glitter and Sparkle today! Come play with us! Our theme this week is Add some metal.  Our sponsors are:


Ike's Art 3 images

Stamping Chef 3 images

Patties Creations 2 images

My DT card:




I used this awesome image from The Stamping chef.  Colored with copics. All the papers are from my stash. I added some buttons, metal corner pieces and flowers. The sentiment and punches are from Stamping Up! Card layout inspired by the sketch at tuesday morning sketches
We would love to have you link up your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin


Entering in the following challenges:
 tuesday morning sketches

1 comment:

  1. She looks like such a fun loving nurse. You have coloured her beautifully and I love the design paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete