Sunday, July 20, 2014

Scribble and Scrap

Time for a new challenge  at Scribble and Scrap challenge blog.  The challenges are biweekly and the theme is always anything goes!



My DT card:




This image is a topper from Wee Stamps. I had heard about toppers but never used them until I saw a sale at Joann Fabric! I just had to try her out!  I used this digital paper pack by Scribble and Scrap .   I added some flowers! Sentiment from Scribble and Scrap.

We would love to have you link up your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin


Entering in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Erin. These toppers are brilliant, aren't they? Great use of the papers.

    Thank you for creating such a gorgeous card for the challenge.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! The patterned paper colors are lovely and you've colored your image beautifully.

    ReplyDelete