Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Off to the ball

Hi everyone! Time for a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs!


Theme this challenge is ATG

My GDT project:

This project features Off to the ball. Colored with promarkers.  All the papers are from my stash.  I added some flowers, pearls and a new die cut.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

We would love to have you enter our challenge today! Head on over to see more amazing inspiration from my team mates and to link up.


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
craft your passion - flowers
the paper shelter - atg
penny challenges - atg
crafty girls - atg

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and the sentiment is funny.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this is so pretty in blue and gold. I love the image you used and you've colored her wonderfully! Great papers for this with a nice layout. I LOVE the swirl you used. That is so elegant looking. Such a pretty card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete