Thursday, May 1, 2014

Download Diva - Papercrafting journey

A new challenge is starting at Paper Crafting Journey today! Come play with us! Our theme this week is stripes/spots.  Our sponsor is the generous Kenny K.








My DT card:





I used this awesome image from Kenny K. Colored with promarkers. All the papers are from my stash.  I added some buttons, mesh ribbon and musical note stickers.  The sentiment is from Tiddly ink.  Card layout inspired by a sketch from Paper take weekly.  I am taking some coloring classes at Kit and Clowder and from Simply Betty.  I can't wait to get more experience with my coloring!

We would love to have you link up  your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
papertake weekly - sketch 53
 the crazy challenge - stripes
crafty sentiments - atg
wags n whiskers - layers
simply create too - layers
art by miran - atg
kenny k - atg

11 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours! The glittery musical notes are fabulous!

    I made one of your little bird's nests from your tutorial yesterday - I had glue all over my fingers but it turned out pretty cute! I don't think my beads are the right kind but that's okay. Now I have to make the perfect card to use it. I plan to make some more of these birds' nests - when I find better beads - hopefully in my stash somewhere LOL. I think the nests are adorable - thanks again for your tut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comment. I can't wait to see your nest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Erin hun hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Kenny K card is just fabulous! Thanks for playing this week at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Erin, It is so lovely!! Beautiful coloring with cute design and design papers. New challenge will be start a few hours later, hope see you again.
    Thanks for playing along with us at artbymiran challenge. Hugs, Mi Ran
    artbymiran

    I sent a mail the other day, did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous make Erin, love your colours. Thanks for joining us at Art by Mi Ran. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! Thank you for entering our "Stack 'Um Up" Challenge at Simply Create Too & hope to see you next challenge too.

    Diane
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Beautiful and bright card. Thanks for playing along with us at TSC. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. You done a great job with the sketch and I love the different patterns and colours. They work so well together.

    Thank you for joining our challenge at Kenny K. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card love the colours

    Thanks for joining our challenge over on Kenny K.

    Hugs Vicky

    ReplyDelete