Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Vintage child - Fantastic

A new challenge is starting at Fan-Tastic Tuesday today! Come play with us! Our theme this week is florals.  Our sponsor is the generous Lunagirl Moonbeams








My DT project:





I used this precolored image from Luna girl Moonbeams. She is so cute!   I used paper and resin pieces from my stash. The sentiment is from Stampart by Kathryn. I am a bit out of my element with the vintage style of cards.  Need to start searching pinterest for some ideas.


We would love to have you link up  your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
craftitiude - spring
 chocolate, coffee and cards - spring
jo's scrap shack - mom
delightful sketches - mom

5 comments:

  1. Hi hun loving your card - these have to be some of my favourite images hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the vintage cards hard too - you did great though! Love the heart and beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and elegant! Thanks for joining us at Craftitude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card for mom! Great design! Thanks so much for playing along with Delightful Challenges.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Erin and such a gorgeous image. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete