Friday, April 11, 2014

Mythical @Savvy Handmade Cards

Time for a new challenge at Savvy Handmade Cards.  This weeks challenge is mythical/fantasy.




My DT card:





I used this adorable image called Siren Rio from Simply Betty Stamps.  I recently found her images and LOVE them! I used the colors of the original image as inspiration when I colored mine up.    Colored with promarkers. All the papers are from my stash. I added some gems.  I couldn't find the perfect sentiment for this card yet so I am holding off on adding one until I do! Know of one? Let me know about it! 


We would love to have you link up your projects today.


Hugs,

Erin


Entering in the following challenges:
the crazy challenge bling - pearls
paper makeup stamps - atg
crafting desert divas - atg
crafting by designs - atg
the stamping chef - atg
rhedd and rosie - atg
simply challenged - atg
art by miran - atg
chocolate, coffee and cards - stripes

9 comments:

  1. FABulous card Erin! I really love the image and colors you used. Very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not seen this one coloured like this bit she looks fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous colouring and a fantastic card, thanks for joining us at Simply Challenged Challenges. Betty's images are addictive, hope to see you joining us again (c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erin, Beautiful bright and cheery card. Great colouring off one of my Favourite images by SBS. Thankyou for joining us at The Stamping Chef. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun card and great image.

    Thank you for joining us at Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CC&CC good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Fantasy Card a very appropriate colors!Thank include it The Crazy Challenge!
    Sneji,TD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project thanks for joining the fun at The Stamping Chef ..goodluck ..Anita DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not good at crafts? Your card is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs month long Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete