Sunday, April 27, 2014

Glitter @ Hobby Cutz

A new challenge is starting at Hobby Cutz Challenge blog today! Come play with us! Our theme this week is GLITTER.   Our sponsor is the generous  Sassy Studio Designs.





My DT card:




I used this awesome image from Sassy Studio designs.  Colored with my promarkers.  All the papers, flowers and gems are from my stash. A glitter gel pen added some sparkle to her jewelry.  I used glittery stickles on the butterfly from Hobby Cutz.  The sentiment is from Simply Betty.  

We would love to have you link up  your projects today!



Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
craftyhazelnuts pattern paper
tuesday throwdown
divas by design - movie - sex in the city
crafty girls - atg
the crafters cafe - glitter

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the flowers and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how bad can a good girl get? interesting question - great job Erin hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete