Saturday, March 1, 2014

Suzy Bee's - Make it masculine

A new challenge is starting at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog today! Come play with us! Our theme this week is make is masculine. Our sponsor is the generous Sparkle and Sprinkle






My DT project:





I used this awesome image from Sparkle and Sprinkle.  Colored with promarkers. Edges were inked with distress ink.  I added some paper that I found in my stash that I thought went great with this image.  It looks like a compass to me.  I added some ribbon.  Not entirely sure what type this is as it was a scrap in my stash.  I used the tag dies from My Creative time to make the little brown tags peeking out from behind the image.  A starfish brad and brown pearls were added from my stash. Masculine cards are not something I am very comfortable with but I love how this turned out.  Card layout inspired by the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.


We would love to have you link up  your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
tuesday morning sketches sketch

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute Erin! Wonderful sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ONE FOR THE BOYS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable - great job on the sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, Love how the ribbon looks like fish tales. Great card. Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute!! I love the sweet punny sentiment!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it...so creative and cute!!!! Thank you for joining us in the challenge at "The Sisterhood" this week!!!
    Diane DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! This is so very cute! Thanks so much for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You used the same digi as me for design for Suzy Bee's this week, but in a different way and I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab, fun card....great sentiment! Thanks for joining in over at Delicious Doodles this week, hope to see you again!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete