Friday, March 28, 2014

Savvy Handmade Cards Photo

Time for a new challenge at Savvy Handmade Cards.  This weeks challenge is called Oh Baby and is a photo challenge.




My DT card:



I used this adorable image from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colored with promarkers. All the papers are from my stash that I got recently during a sale at Joann Fabrics. I used some glossy accents on the rattle.  I used some new ribbon, bow and gems.  .  The sentiment is from Stampin Up. Card layout inspired by the sketch at Everybody Art Challenge


We would love to have you link up your projects today.


Hugs,

Erin


Entering in the following challenges:
 http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/2014/03/271.html

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card Erin! I love the patterned papers and cute baby cow image. Thanks for providing your creative inspiration at Savvy Handmade Cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Erin love the image and the papers are fab xx

    ReplyDelete