Saturday, March 15, 2014

March Bingo @ Catch the bug

 Catch The Bug Challenge Blog is starting a new challenge this week. We have a bingo board for you this time! So many choices, which will you do?

 My card:





This card features dog heart topper from bugaboo stamps. I did ribbon, pearls and bugaboo image from the bingo board. I colored him with my promarkers.  All the papers are from my stash. I added some frosted pearls. They are my favorite embellishment. I used some Love ribbon. Stickles were added to the flower for some sparkle. Glossy accents were used on the heart. Card layout inspired by the sketch at Mojo Monday. This card isn't just for Valentines Day. It can be a just to let you know I love you card.  Don't we all love to get just because cards!

Head on over to check out the other DT creations to inspire you this week.


Hugs,



Erin


Entering in the following challenges:
Mojo monday - sketch
crafty hazelnuts pattern paper
feeling crafty - digi and bling
craft your passion - young at heart
love to create - atg
top tip tuesday - 3 pearls 3,5,7
penny paper crafty challenge - atg

7 comments:

  1. Cute little dog! Love the flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Erin! The glossy accents on the heart add just the right amount of shine and your papers are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower is beautiful, and I love your glossy accent on the heart! Great card, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Erin. Love that little Bugaboo image. I do love to send or receive "just because" cards too.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Craft Your Passion for our Young at Heart Challenge. Good luck.

    Lynn, CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Erin, love the cute image and you BP's go fabulously, many thanks for sharing with us at Feeling Crafty this month, best of luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete