Tuesday, March 25, 2014

CIO - Green challenge

A new challenge is starting at Clear it Out Challenge Blog today! Come play with us! Reminder that the linp up will now close at 8 pm on Monday nights!

Sponsor: Stitchy Bear
Theme: add green
Stash: green embellishments



My DT card:

I used this awesome image by Stitchy Bear. The artist is Alipeeps Art. Colored with promarkers. I added some googly eyes, ribbon, gems and a button for embellishments. All the papers are from my stash. The sentiment is a clear stamp set that I was given by a friend.  Card layout inspired by the sketch at Sketch Saturday.


We would love to have you link up your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday

2 comments:

  1. Hi Erin he really is green must be something he s eaten lol ! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and funny.
    Cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
    Hugs, Marzena, DT

    ReplyDelete