Thursday, March 27, 2014

ATG Paper Crafting Journey

A new challenge is starting at Paper Crafting Journey today! Come play with us! Our theme this week is ATG. How easy is that? I expect to see you all playing!  Our sponsor is the generous Elisabeth Bell







My DT card:




I used this awesome image from Elisabeth Bell. I colored her. All the papers are from my stash. I used corner die cuts and added lots of purple gems.  I can't believe how bright that die cut butterfly is in this photo.  It doesn't look like the in person.  Card layout inspired by the sketch at Sunday Sketch and stamp

We would love to have you link up  your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
sunday sketch and stamp

5 comments:

  1. Loving the butterflies Erin hungs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Erin thanks for joining us at Stamping Dragon Designs..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card I love the image you've used thanks for joining us at sister act this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Erin! thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete