Saturday, February 22, 2014

Suzy Bee's Whimsical/Fantasy

A new challenge is starting at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog today! Come play with us! Our theme this week is a whimsical/fantasy. Our sponsor is the generous The Stamping Boutique.





My DT project:





I used this awesome image from The Stamping Boutique.  I decided to make an ATC with this image.  I inked the edges with distress ink.  I really need more practice at this.  It isn't the best I know.  Maybe it isn't my thing? I have watched many tutorials but doing it myself is completely different.  I used some liquid pearls in the corners.  


We would love to have you link up  your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
tuesday throwdown - wings
crafty creations - simple

6 comments:

  1. Hi Erin, I love what you did with this challenge. I've never made an ATC, but love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Erin - Love your CAS card - a different style for you and also a different type of image with no colouring required! I enjoy silhouette images - so dramatic! Your inking looks lovely - don't be so hard on yourself!

    So when will you be doing all the celebrating for your birthday - tonight I imagine? Or will you wait until Monday? Do you have anything fun planned? Oh, to be young again - I'll be 50 on my next birthday - what a killer that will be. At least now I'm still in my 40's LOL. Enjoy your weekend and any pre-birthday celebrating you'll be doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous ATC Erin, love it! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, Love how your card turned out. The colors are fantastic. Very Whimsical! Hugs, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sponging around your fairy! It looks like she is just popping out at dusk! Your design sister Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful CAS card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges and don't forget to join our new theme 'Happy Birthday!'.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete