Thursday, January 23, 2014

Paper Crafting Journey First post

OMG, I have exciting news.  I have been accepted to the Paper Crafting Journey Design team! I am sooooo  happy and excited! I can't believe they asked me to join them! Woo hoo!!! Have you linked up into the current challenge we have going on yet? The theme is Vintage/Shabby/Distressed! Our sponsors are :


They are offering the winner a $10 to their wonderful online store!  That's a whopper of a prize!

They are offering the winner a $5 Gift Certificate to use in their online store! 



My DT card:






How adorable is this super cute image from Digital Delights? I colored her with my promarkers.  All the papers are from my new Vintage Christmas mat stack. I love them.  I added some mesh ribbon and a handmade by me bow! The sentiment is a chipboard sticker.  I added some heart punches.  I used some frantage around the image.  I am still trying to get the hang out how to use it correctly.  It's fairly new to me but so much fun to use! The card layout is inspired by Deconstructed Sketch 133.

We would love to have you join us with our current challenge.  To link up and see more DT inspiration click here.  I can't wait to see what you all come up with.




Hugs,

Erin



Entering in the following challenges:
Deconstructed sketches - sketch



one crazy stamper - atg
great impressions - new paper
artistic inspirations - ribbon
promarker challenge blog
whimsy stamps - new paper
inky impressions - ribbon
divas by design - atg
the paper shelter - digi and sentiment
crafting for all seasons - for the girls
digistamps4joy - ribbon
crafting by designs - girls
crafts and me challenge - use a heart
digidesignchallengeblog -spots and dots
crafthazelnuts christmas challenge
scribble and scrap - atg
craft mojo - new paper

24 comments:

  1. Congratulations Erin, when I looked at the blog earlier today i did wonder if thatw as your creation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fabulous news, Erin! You are rocking all these DTs - so impressed by you! Your card is beautiful - love the DP - and I want some of that frantage so badly. I've never tried it, but I do see it used a lot, and it always looks awesome, as does yours! Glad to see you making bows - I love my bow makers!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. I love your choice of papers and I love all the details you used. Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions,.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Christmas card. Thanks for playing with Great Impressions this month.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous and beautiful card Erin.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin


    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love all the polka dots. Congrats on your new DT spot Erin.
    Thank you so much for joining us at TPS. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Erin, WOW you are sure going to be super busy. congrats Ange

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous sweetie. Welcome to the team, I am so glad you were chosen it is so well deserved and now we are on two teams together.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Cute! Thanks for playing along with Crafting By Designs. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweetness flows from this creation...sure is beautiful and so many thanks for joining us over at crafting for all seasons and hope to see you next challenge..luv aNNie [DT]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Mojo this month! mo dt x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card! Thanks so much for participating in our CHCC challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspiration with our ribbon / anything goes challenge. Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the image and such fabulous papers and design.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x
    {Nellie’s Handmade Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your project is awesome with so many great details! Thanks for sharing your talent with us in the Inky Impressions ribbon challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute Erin! Thanks for joining us at Digi Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card...pretty papers and a lovely image...thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is beautiful!! Thank you for much for playing along with our challenge at The Paper Shelter! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, this is stunning!!! Thanks for playing along in our spots and dots challenge at Di's Digi Stamps! Hope to see more of you creativity soon! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

  21. Congrats on the DT spot. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at CFAS.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab and fun! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable card and beautifully done. Congrats on your you DT journey. I look forward to enjoying you beautiful crafty talents as I have joined your Blog for support and a new crafty friend. Thank you for joining our Challenge at DigiStamps4Joy and hope to see you visit us again. Hugs, Antoinette, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable holiday card! Love the image, the DP with the black mesh is perfectly put together!
    Thank you for joining our Something New Challenge at Whimsy Stamps.
    Ruza, Whimsy Digital Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete