Sunday, January 26, 2014

GnS - Bling it Up

Time for a new challenge at Glitter n Sparkle. Our theme this week is Bling it on.  The sponsors are :

Crafty Sentiments  3 images

Qkr Stampede 5 images from Store

Stamping Boutique 3 images or 4 if winner used a stamping boutique image



My card:

I used a qkr stampede image called Star Catcher. I colored him with my promarkers.  I used papers form my stash.  The star paper was so hard to photograph.  I used glossy accents on the helmet.  I added some gem stars and rhinestones for bling.  I used a star diecut to put little bits of stars started to float onto the card.  The sentiment was computer generated. Card layout inspired by the sketch at Sketch Saturday.



Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges
sketch saturday - sketch





We would love to have you link up with us today!  

2 comments:

  1. This is very blingy Erin such a cute image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute little bear and so many stars around ;-). Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete