Monday, January 20, 2014

CFTH - Challenge 5

A new challenge starts today at Crafting From the Heart Challenge blog.   Our theme is Anything goes or the optional fancy fold. Head on over to link up your projects and to see more DT inspiration.

Anything Goes/Fancy Folds
Sponsors
The Doodle Garden
offering a prize of  3 digis
The Doodle Garden
Papernest Dolls
Offering aprize of $25 to spend in shop
The Paper Nest Dolls


My DT card:
How adorable is this image from Doodle Garden?  I colored her with my promarkers and fussy cut the image.  I used a frame die cut to mat the image on.  This is my first ever gate fold card.  I don't have a scoreboard yet so this was a bit tricky for me to make.  Hopefully I will get one for my birthday! Anyway, I think it turned out pretty nice for my first time.  I added some yellow glitter to her body. You can't really see it very well in photo. The papers are from my stash.  I added some flowers and gemstones.  I stamped the inside with a birthday sentiment on the inside from a clear set of stamps by Fiskars.  Next time  I think I will add some panels on the inside as well to make it more decorative.

Inside look:




Hugs,

Erin



Entering in the following challenges:
digistamps4joy - glitter n sparkle
moving along with the times - girly
the crafters cafe - bling
crafts 4 eternity - folds
scribble and scrap - atg
sparkle n sprinkle - glitter
one crazy stamper - atg
natalie and amy - girls
lexi's creations- folds


15 comments:

  1. Fabby card Erin loving the colours and the inside too - have a great day hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the black & yellow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love your gate fold - I've never made one of those but it's been on my 'to do' list forever. Love your little bee girl - your colouring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erin, A fabulous card, really love the colours and the image. Thank you for a super challenge this fortnight.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gatefold Erin! Love the colours too :)

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gatefold card Erin thankyou for a great cardx
    Hugs Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing with us at Digistamps4Joy! Gorgeous little image ;D
    xxx
    Riette, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute little card Erin and that's lovely paper in the back ground!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful gate fold card and such a cute image. Thanks for sharing it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah this is super, what a great card, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Erin, Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Great card.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card, thanks for joining us at Crafters Cafe this week

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, Erin - You probably already saw that you won the GDT spot over at Scribble & Scrap but I wanted to say CONGRATS!!! Well done, Erin! I love this card!

    ReplyDelete