Saturday, December 21, 2013

SSD Sponsoring TIme 4 Scrap



This will be my last post as the December GDT at Sassy Studio Designs.  I am a bit sad that it is over.  I love all their images. I hope to be able to work with the team again in my future! I have truly enjoyed myself. Today SSD is sponsoring the challenge over at Time 4 Scrap. Their theme is Anything Goes!



What a Sassy image I used on this card, yes? I colored her with promarkers.  I used a glitter gel pen on her dress and bow.  Red frosted pearls were added around the image.  All the papers and doily are from my stash.  I used some new dies that I just got from My Creative Time.  The circle and scalloped circle are a set with the circle sentiments.  I used the fun size bow die to make the paper bow.  It isn't quite right yet but I will keep practicing.  Paper folding doesn't seem to come natural to me! I added a heart charm in the sentiment.  The card layout is inspired by the sketch at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.





Bow up close:

I hope you have enjoyed my card today!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:




7 comments:

  1. Cute, Erin! Great job as a Sassy Studios GDT - I hope you will be back there again as I know how you love the Sassy images. Glad you showed a close-up of the bow - very nice! Love the little charm too. Have a great weekend! So happy to be back online - I just about went crazy without my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love Sassy Studio images. Thanks for sharing with us at Pinspirational Challenges. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin loving this hun and the detail on the bow is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Erin...
    Wow this fab love the bold colours and the image is cute...thank you for sharing with at Fan-Tastic Tuesday hope to see you again soon Happy Christmas
    Hugs
    Suzy B
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!
    Merry Christmas and thank you for playing with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is lovely. Great design with the paperbow and layers. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good lyuck. Hope to see you back next year for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

    ReplyDelete