Monday, December 9, 2013

CFTH - Second Challenge

Hello, hello!  I have two creations to share today.  We have a new challenge at Crafting From the Heart.  I would like to thank everyone that joined us for first challenge last week! I am so pleased with the participation and I hope you all continue to join us.  As usual the Theme is ANYTHING GOES.  It's so simple!! Sponsors this week are:

 Delicious Doodles 4 images winners prize

Dilly Beans 3 images winners prize


Here is my first DT card:

This card features this lovely Emo image from Delicious Doodles.  I saw this image and had to create a card for a friend in my life that I knew would love her! I colored her with promarkers.  She was fussy cut and attached to cardstock. I added liquid applique to her hat and dress.  I can't believe it's almost gone already! I used papers from my stash.  The sentiments was stamped from a clear stamp set from Oriental Trading.  I used my irock tool to help heat/glue the gems to make the star.  Boy was that a trick to do! I think it turned out pretty nice! The flowers are from WOC.  I am attempting to learn how to make lovely floral arrangements on my cards.  I love the flowers from WOC.

Close up of the image :



I hope you have enjoyed this card.  I will be making a second post for my second DT card to follow challenge rules.  We would love for you to join us in our current challenge.  To link up and see more inspiration from my teamies click here. Hope to see you there.



Hugs,


Erin



Entering in the following challenges:
card makin mamas - xmas
my heart pieces - sparkle - gems
papertake weekly - atg
v's sweet ideas - holidays
onecrazystamper - holiday
stamp and create - atg
papercrafting journey - xmas

5 comments:

  1. Thankyou Erin for your fabulous cards and for a great challenge. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous colouring hun and very good luck with our challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin, Gorgeous card and i8mage and great colours. Thank you for a fabulous 2nd Challenge.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely and different. Thanks for joining us over at PTW last week, running later due to power break. A new fun challenge is up now. :)
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coloring. Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete