Monday, December 9, 2013

CFTH Challenge 2 second card

Hi again! Here is my second card for the new challenge at Crafting From the Heart.  I would like to thank everyone that joined us for first challenge last week! I am so pleased with the participation and I hope you all continue to join us.  As usual the Theme is ANYTHING GOES.  It's so simple!! Sponsors this week are:

 Delicious Doodles 4 images winners prize

Dilly Beans 3 images winners prize




My second DT card:
The card features an adorable penguin from Dilly Beans.  I colored him with promarkers.  I added glitter to the hat and scarf with my glitter gel pen.  Some mesh ribbon and blue gemstones were added.  The candy cane is a 3d sticker.  I love adding things like that for embellishments.  The papers are all from my stash and I love how well they match the image.  The sentiment is from a clear stamp set from Oriental Trading.

I hope you have enjoyed my cards today.  We would love for you to join us in our current challenge.  To link up and see more inspiration from my teamies click here. Hope to see you there.



Hugs,


Erin



Entering in the following challenges:
loves rubberstamps - atg
i heart promarkers - for a child
divas by design - festive
a creative romance - sparkle

6 comments:

  1. So cute - love your penquin! I don't have any Dilly Beans images - this is adorable!

    Also wanted to pop by and say thanks for the heads up on my top 3 at Paper Nest - I hadn't seen it yet so I was very excited to get your comment. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image and I love the paper you used. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute! So glad you shared your fabulous card with us here at Loves Rubber Stamps.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! love your coloring, super cuteness on this one! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card..Cute image! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, so cute...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete